The THINC Developers Group is a think tank focused on de facto computer architectures in the machine tool environment. The THINC Developers Group provides a community for generating ideas, collaboration, promotion, and support of THINC-related technologies for its members. As experts in THINC-related technologies, they aid in the continuous improvement of the control and develop applications to help manufacturers improve productivity through the use of the THINC control. The group meets at least three times a year in different locations throughout the United States as well as online meetings throughout the year.
The THINC Developers Group is open to active developers of THINC technologies on an invitation-only basis. The group facilitates THINC user education through web-based events and user conferences which are open to all interested parties. Below is a list of just a few things available through the OSP-pedia website:
● Share your ideas with Okuma for improvements to the THINC API.
● Discuss innovative ways to solve manufacturing challenges by using the OSP control.
● Provide a forum for OSP application developers to share ideas.
● Learn from experienced developers.
● Submit ideas or challenges that you need help solving.
● See/Get/Share examples of code to give you a head start.